Tuesday, April 13, 2010

just got back

got back from my trip about 2 days ago on sunday. it was really fun. on firday we left at about 10:30. then we got to the hotel around 4pm. after we brought all our things to our room we went right to the swimming pool. one thing that really sucked about the pool was that it was not heated (but was inside) so the water was really cold. then latter that night my mom and i went in to town (in yakima) and went shopping for a while then came back with ice cream for all. on saturday we got ready and left the hotel at about 11am. then we drove to bruean (dont know if i spelled it right) to go see my dad. we got to meant alot of really nice people. when we were there we hung out outside then watched the new serlock homes movie. which was pertty cool. after we left,which was around 4pm, we drove to my uncles house in richland. richland was about a hour from my where my dad was. when we got to his place we played some games and watched the movie I Love You Man. i just love that movie. i played on the computer for awhile. i would have bloged but there was no internet there. but i fell asleep around 12pm. then the next morning we were off to see my dad again but this time before we left we went to freds and barnes and nobles. my brother got this new book about the civil war. but it was one of those civil war for dummies books which i think is pretty dumb. but you know brothers. then when we went to see my dad it was like really hot which really sucked for me cause i thought it was going to windy again but it was not, so i wore a pair of cute black skinny jeans and a long sleve pink top so i was happy i wore flip flops but really. it had to me hot that day. omg. then when we left about 5pm. we had a 4 hour drive back to bellingham but i read like the whole time besides when i slept and ate but besides that i read. then we got home around 9pm. which i thought we would get home latter but i guess we didnt take as many stops as the way there. so that was my trip, which inclued a lot of driving and alot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment