Thursday, April 8, 2010

sleepover

last night my bff bailey slept over again and we had so much fun.over text we played who can stay up the lates and of coures we won. all night we had my cd player playing a cd mix we made together. we played truth or dare and did blind-folded makeovers. blind-folded makeovers are when both of you are blind-folded and have a whole bunch of make-up all over the ground or table(depending on where you do it) but then you just go crazy putting on each others make-up on each other at the same time. when your done you take your blind-folds off and look in the minor. you look so funny. then you usally take pictures. i would post some of them but we took them on my phone and i dont know how to download pictures from my phone to the computer so i cant do that. but we also made pillow cases. where we took old pillow cases and and decoratied them with sickers, markers,paint and what ever art stuff you have. but they turned out really cool. then we watched a little adult swim (family guy mostly.) then we started to plan some of my birthday which is coming up. my really birthday is may 25. but im having my party on may 29th. im going to have a mall picture scargaver hunt. where instead of buying the things on the list you have a list of thing you need to take pictures of in the mall there are also some free things on the list but yeah. i just love planning partys it is one of my many hobbies. what are some of your hobbies? gtg talk latter

No comments:

Post a Comment