Thursday, April 8, 2010

my love

i think i have fallen in love. i have been day dreaming about the same guy for about a week and i cant get him out of my head. This guy was in my class last year but not this year. he loves hokey. i dont know what gets me about him. hes just so nice and cute and awesome.last night i had a dream that he was in my class in school and sat by me. than asked me to the movies by the end we had been dating for 2 years and when deadly in love. im guessing you dont want to read all of my love but since no one has commented or seems to be reading my blog why not. but no guy has ever asked me out besides when guys are playing those dumb games when they are dared to ask out someone. i woulder what would happen if some guy ask a dumb girl and she said yes. but back to me. me and this guy were really close last year but i guess we drifed apart when we dont see each other than lunch and you know we dont talk during that. but hopefully he will start to noice me and maybe even ask me out. but if you are reading this im gone stop now cause you probably are bored out of you minds. so if i write about anything that insteaests you or you want me to talk more about than comment plese pretty plese comment. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment