Thursday, April 8, 2010

weekend trip

the weekend is the last brefore going back to school from spring break. me,my mom, my brother, my sister, are going to yakama and richland wa (if you didnt know they are really close together. but now ym twow cozins kyla and madison are coming with us and madison is a pain in my butt. so my mom said i get to sit in the front so i dont have to deal with her and she has to sit with my brother. sucks for him. but he likes her. i wouldnt be able to with stand my self being in a car with her more than5 hours and where we are going is at least 6 hours away so you can kind of feel my pain. but we are going to see my dad and my uncle mike. my dad is in yakima and my unncle is in richmond. so we thought we would see both at the same time. but im kind of sad that spring break is almost over cause it is thursday and we go back monday, i leave from yakima tomarrow morning so i dont think ill be able to blog unless i can cunvice my mom to bring our laptop. see im going to get my own on my birthday which is may 25. but she is very protective of her laptop so i dont think so. but im going to blog like all day today. i just love bloging. i have to go pack for tomarrow but dont worry ill be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment