Monday, April 5, 2010

sping break

This week is spring break baby. im going have so much fun in the sun. well no sun cause i live in washington and there is no sun here. so i guess im going to hang out with my friends inside unless we want to stand outside in the cold. right now my best friend bailey is sleeping over and we are going to have so much fun. tomarrow we are going to go to the mall and libary. one thing to say about me is im a big reader. right now im reading the lovely bones. it is really good. i just got the book yesterday and im already realy far. but back to SPRING BREAK. i have plans to go to richland washington this week cause my uncle lives down there. but im hapy cause he says there is a lot of sun. but for now im going to relax with my friends and just chill it out. got to go we are going to go watch the movie 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment