Saturday, May 15, 2010

since i've been gone.

since i've been gone a lot has happened in my life. i am just going to catch you guy up on my last three days of my life. they have been full of drama, sickness, and things im going to look back on and laugh. but it all started three days ago after school when bailey, avery, natalie and i all staied after school to work more on our school projects. earler that day natalie had been trying to confives this guy named jack that i liked him (but i didnt and i dont). so after school he went to track. latter after our teacher left we had to go outside where track was going on and wait tell 5pm when our parents were picking us up. so when i was talking to my other friends in track. bailey and natalie pinned jack againest and wall and confivted him that i want to go out with him and i guess he said yes to going out with me. now i was no where near when this happened so about 10 minutes after i found out and i was like "WHAT" so i guess i went along with it so i could look back and laugh. so bailey, avery and natalie were pushing me trors him but i didnt want to go by the time he had to leave they made me hug him. but the next day i broke up with him then the thing with mitchell started. that day at lunch when again i was not there derlin and avery asked out mitchell for me. now i dont know the whole story so im just saying what i heard. so on with the story. and he said that he didnt belivie them and again about 10 minutes after it happened i found out again so they were all like your going out with mitchell your going out with mitchell and yet again i was like"WHAT" know this was more a shock bacause i do like him. but then he came up to natalie and she asked him if i want to go out with him and he was all like ill tell you at pe. and im not in there pe class with them so after that i just heard stories again like before. so at pe they said that mitchell still didnt belive them and kristen(a kid im my class) call them all liers. but the funny thing is that i do like him. but then that day after lunch i was not feeling well and had the wrost headache. so i was out of it for the rest of the day. but when we got out of our last class of the day i was sitting at one of the tables in the hall resting for a sec and waitiing for bailey, natalie and avery went up to him and asked once more and they said he said yes but i never really knew. but then the next day i was sick and stayed home tall 11:30 which is lunch then at lunch i still was not feeling well so i just wanted everyone to be quiet and leave me alone. but no they coulnt do that so that whole lunch they were trying to drag me and mitchell together and i was mad at them because they couldnt just leave me alone and let me rest. though i did enjoy the attention avery thought i didnt like him and told mitchell that i didnt weant to go out with him though i still kkind of do. but by the end of the day i was feeling better and ended up going over to my friend brittnaays house. but that was my last three days of my crazy, full of drama life. but now i just want to be with my friends and maybe date someone but if not my friends are all i need if they dont drag me into another realtionship i didnt get a say in. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment