Saturday, May 15, 2010

dead of love

i dont know i cant sleep all i can think of is you know who and i jusst finshed to 3 hours of listening to p!nk music and that still made me quedstion the fact that if i schould crush on this guy or move. since there is noone ever reading my blog i feel i can just wright to this blog as kind of my diary. i feel like im writing to my long loss twin that i never had or my bff that moved far away some one i tell everything to. but i just keep think and think and i dont know. its like all i can do is think about my big Questions. should i stay and crush tell he asks or should i move on and life and forget and just live in life with my friends. cause really they are the only ones i really need. im sitting downstaires in my house me and my older brother are the only ones awake im blogging and he is playing call of duty 5 on his x-box360 so bored but all i can do is think. i wouder if anyone actually reads my blog. it feels like no one casue no one comments so i must go
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment